General Partner Overview
EML Realty Partners is a Commercial Real Estate Holding Company focused on value add, opportunistic, and distressed commercial real estate
- The Company was formed by Eric M. Levitt, a commercial real estate investor with over 30 years in the industry
- EML Realty Partners intends to leverage current strategic partnerships with local real estate brokers to source off-market deals including CBRE, Cushman and Wakefield, Newmark Knight Frank, Sperry Van Ness, Business Real Estate, and Reichel Realty
- EML Realty Partners’s current portfolio currently consists of:
- Over $500 million of assets under ownership concentrated in South Florida with other holdings in Maryland
- Over 100 national, regional, and local tenants including Sherwin Williams, Marsh & McLennan, PODS Storage, UPS, etc.
- Over 2 million square feet of properties owned